We can help you with the technical details of preparing and running usability studies:
- recruit participants for usability testing,
- find and rent the necessary tools and facilities to run user studies,
- find and hire facilitators and interviewers for user studies.
We can also run your usability study in Bulgaria with local representatives based on your design and send you the results. We can deliver
- Records of the user sessions ready for analyzing in Morae or in another digital format suitable for viewing.
- Translation of participant comments or the complete sessions in English.
- Summary of our observations and analysis of the results.
When to order?
Please consider our facilitation services if:
- You need to run a usability study in Bulgaria but are located in another country, we can be your local representative.
- You have in-house resources but need help on a particular project.
- You are new to usability testing and need some guidance.
Confidentiality and Publicity
We keep the results confidential. We will not announce that we are working on a specific project unless you want us to do it.
We may use some of the findings, with your explicit permission, in our publications or presentations. We may also request your permission to prepare a case study and use it for marketing and PR purposes for the shared benefit of you as a client and Lucrat as a service provider.
How to order?
Contact Lucrat by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at (359 2) 48 33 957 to ask for more information, to request this service, or to discuss your needs with a consultant.